My Fans




Previous Posts


Monday, 22 June 2009

Hi! Welcome to my blog. :) First of all, I must thank my mum, Mamajayz, for wanting to start a blog about me. Secondly, I want to thank my mum's student, Mr Vincent Gabriel Bueno, for painstakingly creating a beautiful blog layout and meeting my mum's high expectations. Lastly, I hope to make as many blog friends as possible. And I hope you will enjoy my entries. So before I end, it is only appropriate if I introduce myself,right?
Name: Princess Tata
Age: 2+
Education: My Gym @ Civics Centre Dec 2007 till November 2008
Learning Vision @ Republic Poly
Favourite Colour: Pink
Favourite Brand: Zara
Favourite Past Times: Swimming, Riding Bicycle, Reading, Drawing, Watching Movies, Taking Pictures
Favourite Shows: Barney, Upin&Ipin, Finding Nemo
Do wait for my upcoming post! Toodles!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home