Tuesday, 23 June 2009

My 2nd Birthday Bash @ My Gym Woodlands

card made by auntie rufihaza ramlee.....
hello! Im back again.
Like I have promised, I would love to share with you my 2nd birthday bash that my mum, dad and nyayi had for me at my school, My Gym. Honestly, I really love the school. I love my classmates, I love my teachers and I love my friends' mums too. I think that was my best playgroup experience ever.

me with my dad, papadeanz

the good food mama bought from delifrance the delicious pizzas dad bought from Canadian Pizza tables & chairs arranged outside the school for eating time
me! the birthday girl with my swensen ice cream cake.Yummy!
getting ready to sing a happy birthday song with my teachers & friends
we all cant wait to eat the cake
the My Gym teachers
my bestfriend, kakak KayLin
another good friend of mine, Prisha
my favourite friends: Kaylin, myself, Keyon and Kym
my classmates in the Caterpillar Class
giving out the goody bag to my friends
I think Keyon is cute..
me with the prezzies from my friends!
It was one of my best moments in the school. The teachers were so kind, loving and caring. It is really sad to know that My Gym @ Woodlands Civic Centre has closed. I hope to meet up with my friends again. At the same time, I cant wait to know what birthday plan my mum have up her sleeves for me to celebrate with my Enormous Turnip classmates! till then, I will share with you about my closest friends (eg, Marsya & Dania). I have many pictures taken with them ever since we were still babies!! Wait for the next post ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home