Thursday, 25 June 2009

Happy Birthday NAM!!

Happy 3rd B'day Marsya!! Isnt she pretty? Well, today is the day she turns 3. Stay cute and pretty,cuzzie! Just a short intro, Marsya is one of my closest cousin. We spent time together quite often-window shopping, swimming, movie, playing and many more! In fact I have a collection of photos of me and her ever since we were 3 mths old!

This photo was taken when marsya was 3 mths old and I was 1 mth old. First pic together!
another pic of us again during one of the gathering...
So, who is chubbier? Marsya or me? Our first time in the pool!!!
My mum always makes time to hang out with auntie Wati. Or sometimes, aunty Wati just messages or calls mum to hang out together.

myself with marsya posing at Qaisara's cukur rambut ceremony.

a trip to the national museum a trip to marine barrage

during Alya's birthday, I think...coz i so Alya's grandma at the backdrop (the lady in green)

I think this will be our most memorable pic -taken with our great grandpa whom we call Yot!

funny pic of us 1

funny pic of us 2 funny pic of us 3
funny pic of us 4
we love shopping, dont we Marsya?

Our movie trip to watch Night of the Museum 2

I love Marya alot. May you be happy always with your loved ones and of course with me! Stay pretty and cute, okie,sister! Looking forward to spend more quality time with you!

Last but not least! Happy 3rd Birthday darling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home