Sunday, 28 June 2009

Sembawang Shopping Centre - The Splash Park

Yesterday, mum brought me to Sembawang Shopping Centre. Of all the water parks that we went, I personally think the Splash Park here is among the best. The opening time of the water park is between 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 8pm.
I was excited to go because nyayi bought me a new swimsuit from Sunway Lagoon,KL. And guess what? It's in pink! My favourite colour!

Me with my new hot pink sexy swimsuit!Thanx Nyayi~

The sky was gloomy and dark when we left home for SCC. Upon arrival, I was a little disappointed when mum told me that it was raining and she told me to play at the dry playground first while waiting for the rain to stop. So yeah, I had no choice, do I? But it was fun playing at the playground. I love the slide and the rock walls especially.

One of my favourite place in the playground-the slide!

I am just like my Ucu Sarah & Auntie Rufi (will introduce them in my upcoming post).BTW, they're great rock climbers. Hmm, I wonder how high I am from the ground...
Look at me attempting to jump!

One of my favourite toy - the merry go around alike thingy...

And I make friends too!me with my new pal at the see-saw.

And yeah! when mum told me I can play at the water park, I quickly run into my favourite place in the water park and enjoyed running here and there!

Weee~ Do I look like a Baywatch lifeguard?

This is soo much fun!

Me with my new friend waiting for the water bucket to pour water on us!

Another interesting place at the water park. Me with another new friend of mine, waiting for the water to pour on us.
Closer look of us!
I really enjoyed my trip here. Usually, after a great time at the water park, mum usually brought me to the Creative Art Shop to do some art & craft. I did threw tantrum for a while but I guess mum was good at appeasing me. She brought me to this book sale at the first level of the shopping centre. Books were sold at 3 for ten bucks! As mum did not have cash with her, nyayi bought 3 books for me: books about shapes, ABC writing book and a Hellokitty colouring book.
It was kind of lonely playing at water park alone. Next time, I will persuade mum to bring either marsya, dania or even my paternal cousins here!! Just hope mum have the time to do so as her working schedules starts tomorrow. Talking about tomorrow, there goes my morning beauty sleep! Have to wake up at 6am every morning for school. But I love school. I love my classmates and teachers.
Well, maybe mum will only have weekends to help me to update my blog. Hopefully she will bring me to an interesting place every Saturday! Looking forward for every Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home