Thursday, 2 July 2009

LOA

Yippee!! no school for a week!! Thanx to mum who is on Leave of Absence. I am so rejoicing that I do not have to go school. Can spend more time with my mum and nyayi. However, I can feel mum does not feel the same way as I do.
Last sun, mum received a call from her colleague telling her that she's on LOA because she had direct contact with a person infected with H1N1 during the floorball training. Thanx mum! now I can sleep later and wake up later!
Its been great staying at home watching Barney all day and of course play! And I learnt a new skill - cutting papers using scissor! I know its dangerous. Mum's keep reminding me to be careful all the time. Once I saw mum cutting newspaper articles with scissors and I found it very interesting. Mum was so cool about it when I asked if I could try cutting. So since Sunday, I kept cutting papers until all Mum's coloured papers are all gone! I have learnt to cut certain shapes too such as circle, squares, heart, triangle and rectangle! (though not all turn out like the shapes they suppose to look like).
Also, I've been eating all day long too. So now nyayi can't complain that I am too thin. I think I've gained weight! I am so happy! Why I cant be happy coz all the time I spent my days watching tv, cutting, playing and of course, sleeping!
hehehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home