I AM HARDWORKING
Oh! I miss school soo much! Finally, after the 'H1N1' drama ( I had high fever last week and it made my mum so anxious that when my temperature rose up to 40 degrees, she quickly sent me to KKHH and spent $80 for consultation. poor mum. Nvm, when I have started work, I will pay you back ok, mum?hugs!) I finally can go to school! Unfortunately, my form teacher, Teacher Jia Yi, is sick and is on 4 days mc. Gosh, school wont be the same without her.
Anyway, mum has started work on the same day as I started to attend school. Since then, she has been very pretty buzy with her school work. As for me, I watched Barney and Thomas & Friends the whole day, ah, not forgetting the Jim Jam Channel that shows all my favourite cartoon shows.
I guess mum was a bit annoyed that I watched tv the whole day. Yesterday as I was buzy watching Barney, mum took out the Carebear Shape Activity Book and made me do some activities. And you know what? I am very excited because LIKE FINALLY mum has the time to teach me! I did the triangle, rectangle and heart activities. There was a point of time when mum got so agitated that i drew the shape triangle anyhow that she refused to give me a star! Hrmmmp! So, in order to prove her wrong that I am not playful, i carefully colour the hearts with red colour pencil, hoping to get a star!
Finally, she gave me a star! That got me motivated and I did the other activities properly so I can get more stars! I guess, working hard proves to be rewarding as I got so many stars! Thanks mum!
Now, writing ABC will be a bit challenging for me. but for stars, I am willingly to do it!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home