Tuesday, 15 September 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to Juita, happy birthday to me!
I have turned 3 years old on the 13th September 2009! The celebration was really awesome and memorable. Though I did not received much present this year, but I feel that this year's celebration is more meaningful as I understand better what is birthday celebration all about as compared to when I was 1 and 2 years old. This time round, my mum celebrated my birthday in 3 times! Sometimes, I got confused as I thought my birthday has ended but then we celebrated my birthday again. Hehehe.
Birthday Celebration @ Learning Vision with N1 & Toddlers Friends
10th September 2009
these are the 62 goodie bags that myself and my mum prepared for my friends in school. at our eating area in school.all my friends cant seem to wait to eat the birthday cake!
home-made cake by Auntie Hasnah (http://delovelyz.multiply.com/). Thanks Auntie for making such a beautiful pink cake for me!
my dad specially took an off day to celebrate my B-day at school
with my classmates, Enormous Turnip, and my form teachers, Teacher Jiayi & Ling Lau Shi (meaning Teacher Felice Ling in mandarin) my friends sang me a birthday song and i blew the candles!
me giving out the birthday cakes to all of my friends
I was fed by my mum..hehe..pampered I know.
the cake was sooo good, it's all finished!
time to give out the goodie bags to my friends with my beloved classmates in our classroom
(starting from left: myself, isabel,kaiwe,irfan,natasha,edison,bao yan)
with my all time favourite teacher, Teacher Jia Yi.
12th September 2009
Eve of my birthday
the agenda of that day outing was ACTUALLY to shop for my birthday gifts and of course mum wanted to shop with Aunt Nurazni.haiz. BUT, i got 2 wonderful gifts from my mum! As usual, mum will bring me to Zara to buy clothes for hari raya. She was expecting me to choose 1 dress. As usual again, i disappointed her. I never really like to wear dress. I prefer something simple like blouse or jeans or even skirt. I really liked this long-sleeved black zara blouse. After about 20 minutes of persuasion, I still refused to give in thus mum bought the blouse. But, mum and Aunt Nura were smart. They were looking for a black skirt to match with the blouse so that I will look presentable during hari raya outing. Finally, I was convinced to wear the skirt with the blouse and i liked it! And she even bought black stockings too! I also managed to choose a limited edition pink shoes for raya. Too bad mum didnt have time to take photos of the things we bought at zara. she managed to spend less than $130 at Zara with 5 items. Cool huh? Not as broke as previously.
at fish & co (paragon) with yours truly and mum
got a wonderful,huggable bear from Auntie Nura & Aunti Liana.Thank you aunties!
and this was the second gift that mum got me! my own personal pink laptop! 13th September 2009:
Makeover @ De Character Studio
that day was my birthday! yippee! However, before I went for the makeover, I visited Auntie Zara (not the owner of the Zara shop, its Auntie Zahara, mum's friend) as she just gave birth to a baby boy on 3rd September. Too bad mum forgotten to take a pic. However, mum will definitely steal pictures from Auntie Zara's facebook.hehe.Congrats Auntie! Hope you like the Gap gift we got you.
Next, it was make over time! Mum took 2 package for me: The mum & toddle makeover & princess makeover package. Here are the 2 pictures as preview of the makeover.Hope you like it!
The celebrations was totally awesome. Thanks mum for everything. I will never forget these wonderful moments you have created for me.Hugs! And I am excited that I am already 3 years old!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Ein bisschen Erfahrungen hat Zara ja schon mit dem Heim-Dekorationsshop Zara Home gesammelt: Zara Online Shop

3 January 2010 at 15:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home