Monday, 13 July 2009

ICE AGE 3 & BOWLING NIGHT

Last friday was a blast as i spent my day with my aunties, uncles, my cousins and my Nyanyi Teban till 3am!!
Last Friday, Umi Lini organized a movie trip with Mummy, Daddy, Abang Aniq, Kakak Mimi, Iz, Uncle Lan together with my mum and dad. This is the first time I watched movies with my cousins. As usual, mum fetched my from school, headed home to have a bath. Around 6pm, we went to Nyanyi Teban place ( which is at Teban Gardens of course, haha!)
So now I am going to introduce my paternal cousins to you using these photos:

myself, abang aniq, iz & kak mimi
look at iz.mat poser.abang aniq as usual, very charming
i like this pic alot.
myself in the movie theatre seating together with mum, kak mimi & abang aniq

abang aniq, kak mimi & iz took our car to go to JP to watch the movie

And now, I am going to introduce to your the women who loves me:

umi Lini, My beloved mum MamaJayz, Mummy Nor & Ucu Mai!

and of course, my beloved Nyayi Teban, or with loved known as Nyayi Ban! training for our bowling game
with guidance from PapaDeanz, I somehow able to throw the bowling bowl
I loved playing bowling! I love the excitement to see the ball went straight to longkang! It was a great sense achievement to me to be able to throw the balls on my own and see them go straight to longkang! and yeap, I had a great 8 hours with my paternal family, even though we went back at 3am and dad had to go to work at 6am that morning.
Besides the great fun, Umi Lini & Auntie Linda (who was not around during the outing) bought me Crocs sandals during the sale. Thanks Umi, thanks Auntie Linda for remembering me. Love you loads. And of course, to Uncle Apun aka Uncle Syaiful, mum's favourite male cousin, bought me many goodies from Australia. He finally came back to Singapore for good after a year studying in Australia. He bought me a bag, a singing kangaroo and of cours e a pink dress! Which I can wear with my pink crocs! Cant wait to wear them!
Now I am so looking forward for my birthday......ehehehehhee...Coz I can celebrate with my maternal & paternal families (as there are some of my uncles & aunties who have the same birthday month as me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home