FRUITFUL WEEK
Hi! Finally, I have got the time to blog about how i spent my week. Last week was pretty buzy and exciting week. Managed to spend quality time with my family.
1) Kenduri Arwah@ Uncle Awis's Crib
Met my lovely maternal cousins again after the fishing trip! Beside me is abang Aqil, Marsya and Adik Aliyah. It was really fun to meet up and play with them although we met barely less than 2 hours.
2) 6.30 am - Going to school
So this is me everyday at 6.30am getting ready for school. Finally, mum bought me 2 pairs of new uniform for me to wear! So this is me posing with my pink trolley bag and pink crocs & green jacket, all bought by my paternal aunts!
And this is my dad. Dont we look alike? He was getting ready to go to work for his morning shift.
and this is my chaffeur every day. The one who always drive me to school and fetch me from school, my mum!
one of the weekdays, dad brought us to JB to top up fuel for mum's car and he decided to bring us to Jusco Tebrau City for dinner. Eventually mum suggested pizza as she had cravings for pizza. In fact, so was I! This is a pic of me enjoying the bowl of soup.Yum!Yum!
And this is my favourite activity-SHOPPING! my mum was very kind to bring me to my favourite shop. And guess what? everything was on sale! Mum couldnt help it and bought me 14 pieces of clothes and 3 pairs of shoes for me.Thanx mum! Though i made you broke, i appreciate every piece of clothes you bought for me, especially the 2 white tees, pink & brown sweater and of course the purple sandals!
So mum, I hope one day I will be able to fulfil your dream to buy this convertible Lexus car for you. I will save money and buy this for you. and dont worry about the colour mum. I will paint it pink for you, ok, mum? Thanx for the wonderful time u spent with me for the past week!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home