Wednesday, 30 September 2009

My First MakeOver

Before I start writing, I just want to say Selamat Hari Raya to all! I know I should have updated my hari raya pics but really mum has not much time to spare to help me to update my blog. Most probably will update about hari raya this coming weekend.
Anyway,I wanna share some interesting photos today. On my birthday,13th Septembe 2009, Mum brought me to DeCharacter Studio for my makeover. It was my first makeover experience. Though it cost mum a bomb, I truly appreciate this special gift. Plus, I love posing in front of the camera.I guess this is a great start to be a child model,huh?hehe.
so,do i wanna be a graphic designer or a teacher? im a fairy,im a princess
trying out a new pose -PEACE
with my beloved mummy
my favourite pose.the SHOCK look.haha.
To mum, I love you so much.Muahz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home